Friday, April 3, 2009

Today was a beautiful day. Sunny skies, and a calming breeze helped me relax on this Friday, as well as knowing that I have some time off of school. Lying on the brown grass of my backyard law, I stared at the clouds as they moved slowly across the sky. As a strong gust of wind came in my direction, I reached for my fleece that lay by my side to keep warm. Life for me was good, as I had zero worries. Throughout the day, I saw and heard many kinds of birds as they scurried from place to place. Thinking now, I believe that it would be nice to be a bird. Peace, freedom... and the ability to fly. Totally awesome right? Well, anyway, after my "cloud and bird watching adventures", I returned to my abode and relaxed in front of my television set. Nothing too strange today. Maybe I will have better luck in that department tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment